Get a fake spider:
Get a fake head:
If all else fails, just scream….
Nathan Kress, star of Nickelodeon’s ‘iCarly’ talks to Seventeen magazine and answers a few questions. Kress talks about his first kiss, guilty pleasures as well as his celeb crush.
1. When was your first kiss?
I was about four or five years old. It was with my neighbor from across the street.
2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Keira Knightley! Ever since Pirates Of The Carribean she’s been on the top of my list. She’s just extremely classy, and I respect her as an actor and a person.
3. What girl fashion trend confuses the heck out of you?
Heels. Just heels in general. I know it’s not a trend, but it definitely confuses the heck out of me. With all the complaints about how painful and impractical they are, why do women always wear them? And it doesn’t help that I’m not very tall, so it makes even the shorter girls taller than me. Not cool!
4. What’s the girly movie you secretly love?
(500) Days of Summer. No shame whatsoever!
5. What’s your TV guilty pleasure?
My new obsession is Storage Wars. I don’t know how such a simple show concept can be so addicting, but I can sit and watch marathons of it.
6. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Since my life hasn’t been around long enough to make a movie out of it, I’ll pretend I’m a grown man and say Josh Hartnett. I’ve been told we look a lot alike!
7. What’s your dream job?
I’m thankful to say that I already have my dream job. I wouldn’t trade it for anything.
8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Definitely the President. I’d want to know all the cool secrets that no one is allowed to talk about!
9. Who in your family are you closest to?
I’m close to everyone in my family, but since so much of my time in LA has been spent with my mom, I’d have to go with her.
10. What’s your favorite website?
Twitter! I love being able to connect to my fans on a very personal level, and that’s the best place to do it in my opinion.
11. What’s the fast food you can’t live without?
Wow, that’s tough. It’s a tie between In-n-Out and Chipotle. Those two places have taken waaaaytoo much of my money!
12. What’s your worst habit?
I have to say oversleeping. Everyone else in the iCarly cast can operate on 5 hours of sleep, but not so for ‘Old Man, Nathan’!
13. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
“Typical” by Mute Math.
14. What’s the last thing you bought?
I bought the executive producer of iCarly a birthday present.
15. What did you dream last night?
Ironically enough, the dream I had last night was one of the few that I actually remember. I dreamt the whole iCarly cast was suppossed to be on a talk show together, but I kept getting lost and distracted in a gigantic mall, so I missed my flight and couldn’t be on the show. To top it off, I accidentally crashed a fancy futuristic elevator and everyone got mad at me! If anyone wants to offer an interpretation of what that dream means, I’m all ears…
16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
Not too much right now. $26 at the moment.
17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ___________.
Learning more and more about myself every day, constantly adjusting and adapting to this crazy industry!